This post is meant especially for my students.
Thank you for your wonderful understanding and unbelievable patience with this unusual year.
Thank you for checking in on Emmy, for asking how she is doing, for listening to stories about her, for caring about her well being.
Thank you for giving me a happy reason to leave my daughter and come to work each day.
Thank you for being part of a support system that carried me through some of our toughest moments.
Thank you for being the kind of kids I want Emmy to grow up to be like or to become friends with.
Thank you for the purple t-shirts you made; depending on the day, they may bring a smile or some tears. I am sincerely touched whenever I see someone wearing one.
Thank you for your fundraising. These videos are a demonstration of the progress she has made in her therapies that your fundraising supported.
Thank you for caring.
Thank you for being great kids.
Thank you.

No comments:
Post a Comment