While Mom and Dad have been sleeping, Emerson has been a well behaved girl! Maybe she has been sleeping to. Her temperature had fallen a bit to 96.8 so they turned up the heat - good morning Daddy. Just as well because xray came shortly after.
A nice thing that happened yesterday was that the infectious disease doctor gave us clearance to touch her with our bare skin and that we no longer needed to gown up, wear a mask or gloves. It has been great to touch her hand and foot, Jessica has been kissing her, I have but through a mask as I still have a cold.
Thanks again for all the emails. When things get intense around here, which is frequent, it is really nice to read your offerings to get us through the moment - Angela, I think I have read Firefly like forty times to her - thank you we love it.
Hopefully we are in for a quiet calm day of slow but beautiful progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thank you so much for the updates. We are constantly thinking about her. We'll keep praying and emailing. Sending love, hope, and strength to you all.
Post a Comment